Friday, August 11, 2017

Thoughts on Friday - 8/11/17

Occasionally I have random ideas for a blog post.  Things that don't quite go with the rest of my blog.  I've decided to bunch the posts together and call them Thoughts on Friday.  Maybe it will leave you with something to think about over the weekend.





Usually I feel like I am wearing the cover before I get the whole thing put together.  One of my daughters has a method she uses that goes... something about rolling the cover up and put it on like a pair of nylons.  I wonder if she makes house calls.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaa! This past winter, I became so annoyed that I didn't use the duvet cover at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darla! Have I told you lately how glad I am that you're back to your blog? I am! We have one duvet and one cover. It takes two of us to get it on and it's almost always wonky when we do. I would welcome a Duvet Cover 101 course if your daughter offered such a thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTHFLOL! THIS is why I gave up Duvet covers!!
    LOVE your random Friday thoughts idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No duvet for me. I have trouble enough with pillow cases lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had one so have never had to deal with such struggles. ;)

    ReplyDelete