Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tea Stands for Tuesday - 12/5/27

Good morning everyone.  If you visit Elizabeth who hosts Tea Tuesday you will know how excited I am to be able to post this photo.  



Those who know her know that Elizabeth collects rocking horses.  I recently received this rocker from a friend who is moving.  The horse is all metal with just the kind of chippy paint that makes it perfect.  I'm drinking some green tea in a green cup and enjoying the new addition to our guest bedroom.  I will think of my friend who gave it to me and my friend Elizabeth every time I see it.

 I'm setting this up to post later as I will once again be at the river with no computer by the time Tuesday rolls around.  I will try to catch up with everyone in a day or so.


12 comments:

  1. I saw the photo in my sidebar and had to come immediately. I'll link you, so don't worry. Yes, I'm in love with that rocking horse. I don't have one anything like that one. Now I have rocking horse envy.

    Thanks for sharing your green tea in your green mug and that enviable rocking horse with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! Enjoy your time at the river! Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a lovely time at your river house 😁. The rocking horse is beautiful and being so worn and chipped makes it look like it has been played with and loved forever - perfect! A cup of green tea would be perfect right now, wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combo for T Tuesday. The rocking horse will be such a sweet reminder. Happy T Tuesday -or whatever day it is when you see this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my I love your rocking horse-so special and green tea in a green cup is perfect enjoy your time at the river
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy T day!!! What a great combo for T!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rocking horse looks great, it looks ages and well loved.
    have a good time at the river house.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't love the nostalgia of rocking horses? The aged looks adds to the charm.

    Happy T-day, Darla! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that rocking horse. The chippy paint makes it perfect. And I like your tea cup too. Functional and pretty and nice that it is that great plain green. Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are having a lovely time! I love the rocking horse! Belated Happy T day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful old horse! Vintage is the best!
    Happy Belated tea day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete